Monday, January 14, 2008

Day 13 and 14: Surrender…Surrender…Surrender…

I was feeling burned out on the computer yesterday so I decided not to do anything on it for the evening (usually when I post). Then, I decided I would at least do my woyopracmo post because, well, I should do it, and wouldn’t you know! It was the same moment the site was down for upkeep. The Universe was out to help me release my control. I bet everyone survived without my post as well.

So, yesterday I taught a class for teachers. I do it once a month and it is such fun! We work on poses as teachers and break them down in ways I don’t do in regular asana classes. I also got up extra early to do my own japa and meditation practice beforehand. Before bed I did my forward folds and Savasana.

Today I slept in and it was glorious! Being the last one up I chose to forgo my morning practice. I taught today and will be doing my evening forward folds and Savasana. Sorry so short and sweet. Must go do yoga…

No comments: