- 1 15-oz can navy or other white bean
- 2 15-oz can diced tomatoes (can use tomatoes with green chiles but that is too spicy for my family)
- salt and pepper
- tortilla strips for the top
- Put the beans and tomatoes in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Heat the soup to hot, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- I fry up strips of tortillas (brown rice ones in our house) and use them as decoration over the top of the soup.
- Creamy and delicious!
Have you noticed the widget at the bottom of the left hand column in this blog? I have a site at Group Recipes.com where I am going to share our favorite recipes. I will also blog them here. You can link from the widget or the link just above to access my site. From my kitchen to yours. Enjoy!